- 40 minutes from Catania. By motorway take the A18 Catania – Messina and exit at Fiumefreddo following directions for Randazzo (SS 120). On entering in Linguaglossa follow the signs leading to the Hotel.
- 20 minutes from Piano Provenzana, a ski area located on the North side of Mount Etna. This is the start point for excursions to the crater and where skiing takes place in the winter months.
- 25 minutes from Taormina.
- 15 minutes from Marina di Cottone beach, for the last 3 years awarded a blue flag for its clean beaches and unpolluted waters.
- 5 minutes from the Golf Club in Castiglione di Sicilia, a 18 hole Par 72 golf course. It has hosted the venue for the Italian Ladies Open for 3 years from 1996 to 1998.
- Linguaglossa the starting point for excursions to Mt Etna’s National Park.
- 40 minutes from the Alcantara gorge, an enormous and picturesque lava formation carved out by the Alcantara River.
Being a wine growing area numerous wine companies can offer wine tasting and guided tours.